Priority Zero: Daily Tasks
- Staying informed
- I am keeping up to date with (almost) everything
posted by YouTube and VidLii channels I follow, as well as mutual followers on
social media (Tumblr, Mastodon, Neocities, Discord).
Priority One: Weekly to Monthly
- Making that cheddar
- Taking surveys, watching ads, and using cashback
and passive sites to earn Amazon.com gift cards because I like free shit.
- Website Wednesdays
- I've been procrastinating on a redesign of
cd5k.net since April 2017. It's time to get that thing done.
Current task: Switching webhosts.
Priority Two: Occasional/On Hold
- Plundering the Archive(.org)
- In order for my website to have an
authentic 1997 aesthetic, I am gathering GIFs and scripts from abandoned
Perusal progress: 311/951
- Securing sysop status
- I am (slowly) setting up an oldschool
BBS, web forum, and Pleroma instance on
some spare computer systems.
Current task: Testing thin client chipset/OS compatibility.
- Reading webcomics
- Homestuck aside, I have not read webcomics
since July 2015. Should probably get caught up and see if it provides any
inspiration for my own stories.
Recently binged: Gene Catlow (RIP)
Priority Three: Serving Temporal Jailtime
- Making that bread
- My new year's resolution was to start using
my bread machine more often.
YTD loaf count: 1
- Expanding the collection
- I want to continue to collect games
(physical and digital) and systems that interest me. Expensive, though.
Instead, I'm currently picking up some old digital cameras for cheap.
- Growing lemons
- The erotic writing projects are currently taking
lower priority, but the ideas for them are stacking up.
Hypothetical future lewdfic count: ≥144
- (Not) making videos
- I have the equipment to start doing reviews and
gameplays, but finding time to record and edit is another issue.
people also feel like half an underachiever trying to do the work of two
Please continue relaxing in my brook.